Friday 29 September 2017

The Best Body Scrub??

Hey There! 
Now I know that summer is coming to a close and you maybe getting ready to cover yourself in loads of cosy layers, so exfoliating your skin may not be your number one priority but I want to tell you why I think we all need this body scrub. Grounded is the UKs leading coffee scrub company and for a very good reason, I first discovered them when watching the lovely Mostly Megan's review video  (Be sure to check it out), so I popped into boots and picked up a couple to try myself.

These scrubs aim to smooth, tone, exfoliate and moisturise the skin and I believe it does all of those things. This product is made for those with sensitive skin and give a gentle yet effective exfoliation that helps with the dry patches on your body. The scrub is made up of a blender of Sea Salt and Brown sugar which will leave you body feeling refreshed and polished all year round and it gets its mositurising goodness from the Extra Virgin Coconut and Sweet Almond Oil as well as the added Vitamin E. 
I picked up a pack of the Chocolate Orange scented as well the Peppermint and have to say they smell incredible! I have to warn you because this is a loose product it can get rather messy! So I recommend using this in the shower then it will just make the whole process a lot easier. You can use this scrub all over your body and gently on the face (Ensure to do the patch test 24 Hours before use!)

You can view the full range of grounded products on their website or can be purchased from your local Boots, if you like me and want to gather together those card points!

Have you tried these scrubs before? 
Let me know in the comments! 
Thankyou for visiting! 

Lots Of Love 
Holly 
Xx

'Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; 
it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty'
 – Coco Chanel.





No comments:

Post a Comment