Wednesday 20 September 2017

Degustabox- August Review

Hello There!
So this weeks post is something a little different for me, I will be reviewing the food/grocery subscription box 'Degustabox'. Usually when I think of subscription boxes I think of beauty subscriptions, so I was interested when I saw an advert for 'Degustabox'.
Degustabox box is a monthly subscription service, in which you will deceive a variety of new grocery products from big brands, great if you want to discover some brands and products that you wouldn't pop into your basic on your usual weekly shop.


So what did this months box contain (RRP)?

-Refresh Softies (£1)
-Orangina Limited Edition Summer Bottles x2 (£1.25 Each)
-Seabrook Crinklecut Variety Pack (£1)
-Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce (£1.89)
-Fruitypot Jellysqueeze x2 (£0.59 Each)
-Light Bites Popped Chips x2 (£0.99 Each)
-Maggie Fusian Noodles x2 (£1.39 Each)
-Bahlsen Pick Up! Black 'N White (£1)
-Twisted Halo Coconute Water & Vodka (£1.50)
-Hellmanns Real Mayonnaise (£1.49)
-Cadburys Curlywurly Squirlies (£1.99)
-Cadburys Dairy Milk Big Taste Toffee Whole Nut (£0.60)


*STAR PICK* -
I have to say my favourite product from this months box is the Cadburys Curlywurly Squirlies! I love the taste of Curlywurly's but they were a bit awkward and messy to eat so having bite size versions is always good in my book.

My Opinions 

I was actually pleasantly surprised by the variety within this box, I feel like it is definitely designed for the whole family in mind as there is something for all ages. Whilst not everything in the box caters to my particular diet or taste someone in my house would appreciate all of these items. I feel like this box would actually be perfect for university students, maybe your a parent and want to surprise you child with a box of well needed food each month (That student loan doesn't always stretch). The box also contains helpful recipes and some coupons to use on some of the products in store.

Price 

The prices each month differ depending on which plan you decided to go with but to just pay monthly it cost £12.99 which includes the delivery. When pricing this months box I worked it out to be approximately £17.52 so already you are saving money. Even better is when you use the code HOLLYR-998E you will receive your first box for £5.99! Now that is a bargain! To find out more of the price package you can visit their site here.

What your favourite type of subscription box?
Let me know in the comments
Thankyou for reading

Lots Of Love
Holly
Xx

'Nothing is better than going home to family and
 eating good food and relaxing.'
- Irina Shayk



No comments:

Post a Comment