Thursday 26 October 2017

Vanilla Pumpkin - The Body Shop

Hello There! 
I'm not sure about you but when I heard that The Body Shop were releasing a Halloween/autumn range I was rather excited, especially when I heard that the range was going to be 'Vanilla Pumpkin'. I have to be honest I was wondering what would Vanilla Pumpkin smell like? would it smell sweet or a little spicy, Id heard many blogger's and vlogger's say how nice it was and I knew I had to try it out for myself. 
Personally I really love the smell of this range, to me it really smells good enough to eat! The ingredients for these products are pumpkin fragrance, Vanilla from Madagascar, hints of tonka bean, hazelnut and maple syrup. Personally I can really get that tint of maple syrup coming through but it isn't a sickly sweet smell, I think with the balance of the pumpkin and vanilla really make it a subtle yet scrumptious scent.

This range includes a body butter (£15), shower gel (£5) and a handbag size friendly hand cream (£5), the range also includes one of the shimmer fragrance sprays which I didn't pick up for myself but I can imagine it would be great for all those autumn/winter parties. 
 If you are thinking of treating yourself in The Body Shop, why not check online first as there is usually some kind of offer, for example at the minute you can get up 40% a range of products including the pumpkin range. 

What is your favourite Body Shop scent?
Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for visiting!
See you real soon! 

Lots Of Love 
Holly 
Xx

'Vegetables are a must on a diet.
 I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie.' 
- Jim Davis



No comments:

Post a Comment