Sunday 6 March 2016

Moose Coffee- Dale Street, Liverpool

Hello Lovlies!

So on Valentines Day weekend by lovely Boyfriend treated me to breakfast and he recommend Moose Coffee Cafe which is on Dale Street in Liverpool City Centre, now i love breakfast so of course i needed t give this place a go. 
Now i do warn you, you may want to book in advance as it is only quite small, we had to wait around 30 minutes ,which isn't too bad we just looked around the shops and was well worth the wait. They serve their breakfast menu all day until 6pm depending on the day you go which is amazing. 
The restaurant has a very american style which i loved and there was quirky art work on the wall of Moose's which contrast with the elegant/vintage feel of the restaurant. 

When i first looked at the menu i was like 'what am i going to choose', the possibilities were endless!and also the prices were very reasonable. 




I wanted to try something different so i went for the Double Dutch which was two massive (and i mean massive) pancakes filled with bacon and sausage topped with two friend eggs and served with a side of butter and maybe syrup! I am not going to lie for me it was like Man (or Women) V Food and Food defiantly won, i probably made it through a quarter of the first pancake and had one of the eggs! very tasty a strange combination but actually worked was just far too much for me. My Boyfriend loved him i believed he order a kind potato mash mixed with other breakfast bits! he loved it anyway. 

I would also really recommend their shakes but if i was to go again i would probably share as they didn't help me finish my breakfast as i was nearly full just off that, I got the Oreo one which was amazing and my Boyfriend got Cookie Dough which was equally as yummy.

I would highly recommend this restaurant and would go back again both the food and staff were lovely and cant wait to take my family and friends in the future. I believe there is also one in Manchester and Crosby if either of them are closer to you!Click here and it will take you over to their official website for more information and their full menu.

Thanks for reading 
and let me know...
What is your favourite 
breakfast meal?

Lots Of Love
Holly 
Xx

'Never work before breakfast;
if you do need to work,
eat breakfast first.'
-Josh Billing

No comments:

Post a Comment