Sunday 2 October 2016

Mini Lush Review: Let The Good Times Roll

Hello Lovlies!
So I'm back today with another little Lush review of one of my favourite skincare products from Lush which is 'Let The Good Times Roll ' which is a face & body cleanser. I was introduced to this product whilst working for Lush i was always intrigued by it because i saw the piece of actual popcorn in it and was like 'Popcorn for your face?'. One of my favourite things about this product is the smell, trust me go into a store and give this a sniff, it smells sort of like toffee popcorn! 
This cleaner is made up of Maize Flour and Polenta to exfoliate the skin cinnamon which stimulated the skin, I just love how soft and bright my skin feels & looks after using this. 
This product is available in two sizes 100g (£7.25) & 250g (18.10), a little does go a long way with this product, the 100g lasts me ages! I would defiantly recommend trying this product out especially at this time of year when are skin feels a bit dry!
How to use:
Step 1- Take a pea sized amount of cleanser in your hand and mix with a dash of water 
Step 2- Gently rub the product all over the face
Step 3- Remove product with water/toner with a cotton pad/muslin cloth or flannel
*Bonus Tip* 
My friend Luke suggested using Mask Of Magnaminty first and then use this afterwards and it works amazingly! 

Have you tried any of Lush's skincare range?
Whats your favourite products?
Let me know in the comments!

Lots Of Love 
Holly 
Xx

'I regret taking such good care of my skin.'
-Said no one ever

No comments:

Post a Comment