Saturday 16 January 2016

Review - H'Suan Wen Hua Lush Hair Treatment

Hello lovies! 
I'm not sure if I have mentioned before but between September-January I was a Christmas Sales Assistant In Lush which was Amazing, and through working their I discovered some fantastic products that I wouldn't of thought about trying before plus with the training provided I m able to tell you exactly how their fresh ingredients are benefiting you.

So the product I'm talking about today is the H'suan Wen Hua hair treatment (I could never pronounce it either!), this is a great way to really pamper your hair and give yourself that salon feeling at home. If like me you have bleached or dyed your hair and find that it has become rather dry and dull I would defiantly give this one a go as it leaves your hair feeling silky soft and looking brand new.


Within the product there are some amazing ingredients that really treat your scalp with the love that it needs, including Fresh Watercress Infusion to soothe dry scalps and nourish the hair,Fresh Bananas to add a thicker texture to the hair, Free Range Eggs to adds shine as well as many more amazing ingredients. 

Take a load of this in your hands and cover all of your hair in a thick layer of the treatment (use of dry hair) it in the bath and relax or potter around the house for around 20-30 minutes and then rinse off and then shampoo and condition as normal (will post my thoughts on Lush's shampoo's & conditioner's soon) . Now I'm not going to say that this is the most amazing smelling product in Lush but It is very Relaxing and spa like and not too over powering.

I would defiantly pick this one up next time your in Lush! It is £9.75 for 225g you can either treat yourself and just use the whole tub on your hair (as intended) of course depending on the length of your hair or just use it on the areas you think need a little extra love!

Have you tried any of Lush's Haircare range?
Let me know in the comments
Thanks for reading!

Lots Of Love
Holly
Xx

'A women who cuts her hair
is about to change her life.'
-Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment