Friday 1 January 2016

Introducing Me!

Hello there lovlies! Happy New Year
For my first post i thought i would tell you a litre more about me and why i made the decision to start blogging. My name is Holly i am currently a 19 year old Dance university student living in the North West of England. Dance is one of my biggest passions in life and it always has been for as long as i can remember, which is why i decided to study it in university, I'm currently half way through my second year and I am loving it even if it can be very rough and tiring at time. 
I absolutely love reading through beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogs as well as spending too many hours on Youtube! I love everything beauty, makeup and sparkly!. 

Last year i received some very exciting news, and that news was that i found out that summer this year i will be working in Disney World Orlando Florida for around 3 months. I am complete Disney obsessive and i am so excited to live in Orlando. 
Which leads me onto why i created this blog! In the past i have tried out blogging but i found i could not fully commit but i really want to make this the year that i stick at it. I am going to be writing about a mixture of topics on here from Beauty, Dance, Disney, lifestyle!

So thank you for visiting my blog and come back each week to check out my new posts! 
If you have any requests for posts then please let me know! 
See you real soon! 
Love 
Holly 
Xx
'Tomorrow ,is the first blank page of a 365 page book,
write a good one'
-Brad Paisley

No comments:

Post a Comment