Friday 16 September 2016

Disney Vlogs!

Hello There!
Hope you are all having a magical day! So today i just wanted to share something that iv been working on and still am working on. As you know i have spend my summer in the USA and whilst i was there i recorded little clips of my adventures so i could turn them into little Vlog style videos, I'm not going to lie they are not the best as I'm still getting used to using IMovie properly but i cant wait to look back on these in a few years and reminisce my Disney Days! So far i have created two videos so far from the start of my trip and i am currently working on the hundreds of other videos i have!. 
So if you are interested click on the images which will take you over to my channel where you can find my videos, i will keep my Twitter when i upload a new video so keep your eyes peeled.


Thank you for reading and let me know 
what you think of my videos!

Thank You 
Lots Of Love 
Holly 
Xx
'A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.'
-Tim Cahill


No comments:

Post a Comment