Sunday 4 September 2016

Life Update: Where have i been?


Hello Lovlies!!

So firstly I want to apologise for not updating this blog in a longggg time! As you know this summer i was working in Disney Land Florida, and i have to say this was easily the best summer of my life!
As you can imagine it was a very busy girl and was constantly on the go between working in the parks and playing in them! I thought i would wait until i got home to update this blog so none of the posts were rushed and it just gives me a reason to reminisce (already want to go back).

So i am planning to post as many posts as i can about my adventures this summer, i also want to put together some tips and tricks that i picked up along the way that some of you may find useful someday. 
Whilst i was away myself and my roommate Lauren actually decided that we didn't want too go home at the end of our programme and wanted to make the most of this opportunity and do some traveling. So we decided that we would go to Los Angeles, San Fransisco and then New York!. So i will also be putting some posts about my travels and once again share any tips that we learnt during our adventures. 


































I cant wait to write up some new posts and really get back into making content for this blog now that i am back home and settled! If you have any questions about my travels or the Disney College Programme please let me know and ill be sure to reply or write up a post regarding the topic.

Thank you for reading this quick post
and i hope you come back to find out more about my 
USA adventures!

Lots Of Love 
Holly 
Xx

'Life isn't about finding yourself.Life is about creating yourself.'
-George Bernard Shaw


No comments:

Post a Comment